A variety of transport systems that converge from all sides, defines the role of the city gate of the Crimea, but the gate and have your own pattern: the monuments of ancient history and architecture, museums, 4 theaters, concert and exhibition halls, circus, night clubs, cozy amusement parks. Green corridors town refresh embankments of rivers and small Salgir Salgir, over which hang a romantic rock. Audience. Huge potential for tourism of the city, in essence, not used – everything is too slow to the sea. However, congress, business, scientific tourism has a long tradition and opportunity. In general, we can say that Simferopol used to educated tourists, this also applies to many mountain routes, taking away the beginning. The most-most.
From the IV century BC to the III century BC in place of the city there was a Scythian Naples, presumably, the capital of the state pozdneskifskogo (on a rocky plateau above the street Vorovskogo near the central bus station). At the time of the Crimean Khanate emerged near the residence of the Sultan Calga (Crown Prince). The oldest building in the city – the Kebir-Jami Mosque (St. Kurchatov, 4), built in 1508. Incorporation of the Crimea to the Russian Empire in 1783, formed a year later elevated center of the province, which is named Prince Potemkin Tauride-Simferopol-city collector.
Monuments in honor of General-in-chief V. Dolgorukov and the famous general AV Suvorov near the hotel "Ukraine" reminiscent of the camp of Russian troops at a critical crossroads. It was Russia's rapidly developing road construction and then manufacturing, and resorts, by the beginning of this century, turned into an important center of Simferopol international trade with affiliates of several international banks. Especially noteworthy among them the bank building on the street. Gorky 4 (architect N. Krasnov). In industry in addition to the famous candy and canning factories 'Einem' and 'Apricot Association', wine cellars and Khristoforova slaughterhouse, was even aviasborochny plant 'Spanish-Sweezy'.